My Family had another reunion! Is it just me, or are we always getting together?! Not that I mind, I really love being with my family. We started out with the boys having a Halo Party Thursday night. We didn't get any pictures, but they had fun :) Then Friday morning, the sisters got together for breakfast. We also had a surprise baby shower for Shavonne. Shavonne's having her first baby (a boy!) in October. We all are so excited for her.
(back row: Mom, Rebekah, Me, Mel, Autumn)
(front row: Kim, Nancy, Courtney, Shaina, Shavonne, Karissa)
After the baby shower breakfast, we went swimming. It started out really nice, then a rain storm came blowing in. We tried to wait it out, but in the end we went back to Jamie's house to play at the park and play
Darick and Me posing (this is how Jayne poses for pictures nowadays)
Ian was throwing the kids in the air, Garrett got the highest
Jordyn and Max loving the water
During the rain storm, we had 50 people under this cover!
Max and me at the park
One of our games we played, minute to win it. This is me up against my big brother
My mom concentrating
After minute to win it, we played kickball. Its always fun!
My nephew Noah kicking
We played tag with glow sticks, it was fun cause we could see everyone!
On Saturday the main activity, and whole reason for a reunion was my brother Ian getting sealed to his beautiful wife Karissa! We are all so excited for them!
This is the 10 kids, mom and dad, and the in-laws
After the sealing we went to my brother Warren's house and had a BBQ, white elephant gift exchange, dessert, and a movie. It was really a great time. Its so nice to be able to visit with family, they are my best friends!
2 comments:
I {heart} family reunions!
I really laugh whenever I see the picture of you and Darick posing, it is a good smile picture!
I ditto what Shaina said!
Post a Comment