Sunday, July 31, 2011

17 weeks

*Our baby weighs about 5 ounces- the same as a turnip!
*Our baby is about 5 inches long
*Our baby can move their joints
*Cartilage throughout the baby’s body is turning into bone, and sweat glands are starting to develop
info via BabyCenter

8 comments:

Shaina said...

Clap. Clap. Clap. Yay!

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

The word it out! I am super excited for you. Love the pictures and the baby bump. Can't wait to see you.

Mags said...

Congrats! I was wondering which siblings were prego after reading the blogs from your family reunion.

Nancy said...

yay baby carpenter!

Jared and Nikki said...

Congratulations!! We had heard the news, but I wasn't sure if it wasn't supposed to be out yet... But we are so excited and happy for you! These pictures are so sweet, too! You are looking good!

Trish said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!

Dana Scarbrough said...

Wow congratulations Sharon! That is very exciting!

courtney said...

Sweet! You are almost half way there! You are the same amount of weeks as Jemayla, she turns 18 weeks on Thursday. So must get to find out this month as to what you are having, horrey!