Jayne really loves to play house, like REALLY loves it. She has a doll house that she usually pretends with- which she loves. However, when we travel, the doll house can’t come with us. I was thinking about this dilemma back during September Sewing Month, and came up with a pretty sweet idea, but I haven’t had time to create it until now. I give you a quiet book. But not just any quiet book, because I have a feeling it won’t keep Jayne quiet, but pretty vocal(she has a loud imagination). Its a house, to go. Shall we have a tour?
Knock on the front door…
Bake something in the oven- and while you’re at it, can you get me a can of corn out of the cupboard?
These chairs are just right!
Time for bed, can you get the light?
Oops, we forgot to go potty! How about a bath while we in here?
Our clothes are stinky! we need to wash them! (Darick has promised me a laundry room exactly like this someday :) Including the pink shag rug)
We’ve been cooped up inside for to long- time for a road trip!
The back page had a pocket with a zipper for the family to be stored. (they still need to be sewn, but they’re gonna be great!)
7 comments:
I love it. Very cute!! Can't wait to see the little people!
Perfect! I'm making a 3D house and I NEED people! Please show me what you've come up with cause I'm stuck!
This is ingenious! What a fantastic toy. You make me want to have kids more than Adam makes me want to have kids. That's saying something. Love it!
You never cease to amaze me....that's really cool!!!
Wowsa!!! That turned out to be so great. I too cannot wait to see the people. Jayne Rebekah will love it!!
I posted a comment, not realizing I was signed in as Brian, and I had to delete it and re-post as myself because what it said was, "You're a genius, you're amazing, and I love you." I wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong idea...
Post a Comment