I LOVE robots, and I’ve been thinking about making one for a while now. Then I decided that a robot would be perfect for Max for Christmas. The Robot I envisioned had cute buttons and knobs and stuff, but those things aren’t very baby friendly (In Jayne’s words “so dangerous!”(dane-drus) ) So I decided that different colors and textures would be almost as good. With my sister’s help I started to sketch and came up with the scrappy gentleman robot. He has a pocket, a bowtie and is very dashing.
His hands and wheel crinkle. His heart can be displayed or hidden in his pocket (but is attached to a ribbon so we don’t loose it)
And he has a friend (cause who can make just ONE robot?!) I don’t think he’ll ever grow old and rusty.
(the Robo-friend is for Max’s cousin Kimble)
3 comments:
Cute robots!! I think they'll be a hit!
So cute! I like it a lot.
those are so cute! I'm in love!
Post a Comment