Friday, December 3, 2010

Dangerously Cute

I’m starting to sew recklessly adorable baby clothes.  I can’t help it!  There are some seriously cute fabrics out there, and they are just begging for me to use them.  I just need to use this power I have for good- like when a friend has a baby.  I helped host a baby shower last night and here is a couple things a made for the baby (mom?)

This little dress…. I love pink and brown and pastels as much as the next person, but there is something about this fabric that demanded baby love…

The front…

IMG_4921

And the back….

 IMG_4922

I embellished this onsie first, and thought “dang that’s cute!”  Then I made that dress, and the Onsie is now second best… but still adorable .  Man I love to sew!IMG_4923

6 comments:

Shaina said...

I wondered what you made for the shower. It is so cute. Why didn't I see that fabric when I was up there??

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

That dress IS dangerously cute! I love it. I like the embelishment to, I am kind of in to the embelishments style.

BrittanyLane said...

You are a wizard. Beautiful!

Mags said...

That dress is awesomely adorable!

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Autumn said...

Way, way too cute, Sharon!!! good job!