Nancy, my little sister, and I wanted to go watch Eclipse. I would have bought some tickets for us, but didn't because I wasn't sure what Nan's work schedule would be. So by the time we found out, the midnight tickets were sold out. But then , silver lining. A local radio station and law office in town were giving away tickets. How sweet! You just had to listen and be caller number 10. So Nan and I listened and called, and I was caller number 10, pretty awesome right?! Totally. Nan and I got our outfits all ready, cause you have to dress up for it. I remembered when Breaking Dawn, the book, came out. My sister and friends and I dressed up like ware wolves, you might wanna refresh your memory.
We did the same basic thing. It would have been even more awesome if we were running around in more of a pack, then just the two of us. But we were still pretty awesome. So here are some "action shots"
This is us trying to compete with an eclipse, pretty cheesy huh?

Nan's got my back

Jumping the fence

Don't mess...
We did the same basic thing. It would have been even more awesome if we were running around in more of a pack, then just the two of us. But we were still pretty awesome. So here are some "action shots"
This is us trying to compete with an eclipse, pretty cheesy huh?

Nan's got my back

Jumping the fence

Don't mess...
Overall I really enjoyed the movie. The girl i sat by was a total Edward fan, and basically was totally disgusted every time Jacob even came on the screen. I think she almost threw up when Bella kissed him, it was pretty funny. All I have to say is... TEAM JACOB!
*Just to clarify, we were wolves, with torn up shirts and bare feet

7 comments:
Wait... so you're "Wolf Girls" but are dressed up like Vampires?
Haha, totally awesome-making ;)
Very cool action shots. Who took the pictures?
So are you vamps or wolves? Either way, I love the pictures.
I wish I could have won ticket too and gone with you!
We were wolf girls all the way!!
My sisters are Nerds!
Shavonne I just realized that what you said is from the weirds or the goofies or whatever that book is called haha. I've been wondering for days where i've heard it.
Oh my gosh! YOu guys are so funny!
Post a Comment