IAN...

Shavonne Wood Ian, is that your arm?
Ian Kimble Weber its karissas leg
Warren Paul Weber Jr whatever it is.....you look really gay.
Ian Kimble Weber your gay
Warren Paul Weber Jr your moms gay...
Ian Kimble Weber u wish
Warren Paul Weber Jr sorry bra it just does....not moving to frisco any time soon are you???
Shavonne Wood Karissa's leg is hairy, haha (jk, K!)
WARREN...

Sharon Weber Carpenter too bad you can totally see your whole arm. you need to crop! then i could say, is that autumn's leg?
Ian Kimble Weber Warren you got nothing better with your time then make fun of sharons photography skills.... the difference between yours and mine is that I don't got gray hairs. Get a bottle of "just for men" bra
Warren Paul Weber Jr James took it with my iPhone.....oh how lovely, takes one to know one.
Rebekah Weber This is more funny than ians. Wanna be!
Rebekah Weber is that a big zit on your cheek?
Sharon Weber Carpenter its chocolate
Ian Kimble Weber You so jealous of your baby brothers good looks u had to copy his picture to reenact his beauty
SHARON... (and Darick's leg)

Shavonne Wood Haha, Nice legs Darick ;)
Rebekah Weber nicey nice
Nancy

Karissa (the newest Weber, she fits right in)

Rebekah Weber Hahaha
Nancy Weber Karissa you're the best!
Karissa Weber Haha u guys crack me up!
Sharon Weber Carpenter seriously awesome!
Shavonne Wood I love that you joined in!
Warren Paul Weber Jr That's not a leg....that's shavonn's cat...tejeheje!
Karissa Weber Lol thanks warren...at least I'm not super old.
Ian Kimble Weber AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahaha good one babe!!
Warren Paul Weber Jr Great zinger!!!!!!! I'm not old, just wiser! My dad is old! Punks....
Nancy Weber Gee I'm glad ya'll dont make fun of the youngest's age!
Shavonne....

Nancy Weber Nice shavonne!
Rebekah Weber make it you profile!
Sharon Weber Carpenter love it!! is that derek's leg?!
Shavonne Wood Of course it is!
Ian Kimble Weber Derek maybe needs a wax jobb
Warren Paul Weber Jr Is that a cat or derek's leg? At least u don't look like a lesbo....
Shavonne Wood Derek's leg... and his big toe is apparently turning black and about to fall off.
Sharon Weber Carpenter derek's almost as white as you shavonne!
KIM...

Warren Paul Weber Jr This is a pic with a foot....
Shaina Weber Nunnelly That just seems gross.
Nancy Weber Theres no better way to bond as a family then to have the same pictures haha
Kimberly Weber Lanegan Are you saying my feet are gross? That's just mean!
SHAINA...

Rebekah Weber This one tops it all. Love it!!
Ian Kimble Weber Is that heaths leg?
Shaina Weber Nunnelly Just leanin' on my hand, lost in thought.
Maggie Valenta Hsu Your family seriously cracks me up. I'm waiting to see Court any time on this.....
Kimberly Weber Lanegan Your hand is backwards.......
Shaina Weber Nunnelly I'm really flexible.
Kimberly Weber Lanegan Are you related to that lady on snl with the really tiny hands?
Shaina Weber Nunnelly Just give me some bubbles.
Ian Kimble Weber Dangit kim I was just gonna ask it it was jareds arm
Courtney Weber Heath I went to the park and saw a cat, and I cought it(with my little hand) and ate it, do do do dooooo!
Ian Kimble Weber Courtney keep your park adventures to yourself. No one wants to know about your odd habbits. And don't even try to tell us its from. A movie or a song u weirdo
Shaina Weber Nunnelly Bubbles! Bubbles!
Sharon Weber Carpenter we're all together sisters... and brothers do do do do
Jared Heath Has anyone seen my hand, I have a gig tonight and I can't find it anywhere. How the &*#^ am I supposed to pop Bubbles???
Shavonne Wood haha, you guys are too funny. Love your last comment Ian!
Ian Kimble Weber Just sayin... just sayin
Courtney Weber Heath Who says they're old habbits? Ian you should know they're not, you were right there with me! You brought the BBQ sauce!
Warren Paul Weber Jr that needs to be your profle pic sis.....do it
Courtney...

Courtney Weber Heath How can I get my legs as smooth as Jared's?
Shaina Weber Nunnelly He certainly has legs every girl dreams of.
Sharon Weber Carpenter and his feet are so petite, and dainty
Rebekah Weber am I missing the inside joke? I think so.
Rebekah Weber oh ahaha I get it!
Sharon Weber Carpenter haha!!
Shavonne Wood Hilaroious, the best one yet! At first I thought it was two carrots!
Jared Heath I've been working out! Call me if you want to know my waxing secrets. Pain is beauty.
Kimberly Weber Lanegan I thought carrots to and then looked a little closer and noticed how shapely those legs were. Nice Jared, I bet you have a hard time finding shoes that fit!
Warren Paul Weber Jr lololoolol....jared has barbie legs, jared has barie legs. becks and shaina need to change their pics!!!!!!
Courtney Weber Heath His legs are the envie of the town! We have to keep reminding them, "thou shalt not covet thy neighors legs!"
4 comments:
Ok, your family seriously cracks me up. I'm wondering where Rebekah and Court's pictures are though....
I did not have anyone to take my pic, I tried to take one myself and it did not work at all. Seriously though we are such dorks. I love it!
I got mine up on facebook!
I commented on Nans pic...I said...is that oreo's leg?
Post a Comment