I took a two week class on how to use Photoshop, it was two-2 hour classes really. Super fun, in just that short amount of time I learned some really fun things! So I've been playing around with some of my photos... here's some for your enjoyment!
BEFORE:

AFTER:
I took all the color out
put the color back into the blanket
blurred the edges
darkened the corners
then put a little bit of color back into Max

BEFORE:

AFTER:
I moved mom closer to dad
fixed the background that was moved
cropped
took a little color out
and darkened the edges a bit

BEFORE:

AFTER:
I cropped around Shaina
erased the kids
filled in the grass
took all the color out
put the color back into the ball
blurred the edges
and darkened the edges
(Shaina is playing kickball and she's 5+ mo. pregnant, I love this picture!)

BEFORE:

AFTER:
I fixed the lighting
took out some color
darkened the edges (can you tell I like this feature? It brings your eye in)

BEFORE:

AFTER:
I cropped
blurred the edges
darkened the edges
colorized
choose a sepia color
My mom and Sisters!)

BEFORE:
AFTER:
I took all the color out
put the color back into the blanket
blurred the edges
darkened the corners
then put a little bit of color back into Max

BEFORE:
AFTER:
I moved mom closer to dad
fixed the background that was moved
cropped
took a little color out
and darkened the edges a bit

BEFORE:
AFTER:
I cropped around Shaina
erased the kids
filled in the grass
took all the color out
put the color back into the ball
blurred the edges
and darkened the edges
(Shaina is playing kickball and she's 5+ mo. pregnant, I love this picture!)

BEFORE:
AFTER:
I fixed the lighting
took out some color
darkened the edges (can you tell I like this feature? It brings your eye in)

BEFORE:
AFTER:
I cropped
blurred the edges
darkened the edges
colorized
choose a sepia color
My mom and Sisters!)

Most of these pictures are from my family reunion last year, and this year's is just a couple weeks away! I'm really excited for it, but I won't spoil the surprise by telling you ALL activities we've got going on
3 comments:
I love the photoshopping! you'll have to teach me all about it when i'm there. I love the picture of us and mom
Great pictures. I didn't know I was the subject of choice in the kickball game...I think I'll have to steal that photo...and the one of us with mom. Great job!
AWESOME JOB! I want to take a class like that! :)
Post a Comment