Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Naked with a bowtie...


Seriously is there any look this baby can't pull off? His wedding look is still in the works, but I got the bow tie done and wanted, no NEEDED, to show off how cute Max is. Yes, he smiles now *little tear, my baby's growing way too fast! Don't you love the little man's receding hairline too? Super cute if you ask me!

6 comments:

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

OMG!!! he is too cute. I love the smiles. I love the bowtie too the material is familiar! I cannot wait to see you again in a couple weeks.

Shannon said...

CUTE! Cute, cute, cute. CUTE! And handsome, of course :)

Autumn said...

HAHA! Too cute! He's a handsome little guy. :)

See you guys soon!

Shavonne said...

Love the bowtie and love his cute smiles :)

Anonymous said...

I need to go find that picture of his grandpa!

Remember, he is mine anytime I want!

Emily M said...

How could I not look at a post with that title??? I wasn't sure what to expect, but I definitely was not disappointed. :)