Oh Jayne Rebekah is so pretty, and stinkin cute for sure. I love the winking one. lol. I love her and I cannot wait to see her in a week and a half, you too of course. :)
these pics are so cute!! I like that she's going to be almost 3 when you have the baby. I want to space my kids out a little more like that... you should take more family pics... with your cute prego belly.
2 comments:
Oh Jayne Rebekah is so pretty, and stinkin cute for sure. I love the winking one. lol. I love her and I cannot wait to see her in a week and a half, you too of course. :)
these pics are so cute!! I like that she's going to be almost 3 when you have the baby. I want to space my kids out a little more like that...
you should take more family pics... with your cute prego belly.
Post a Comment