Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Muh Eyes!

Last night I made enchiladas for dinner. Darick has been asking for them for about 3 weeks now. So I spent the time making them, and we sat down to the table to eat (I was having a bowl of cereal because I don't like enchiladas) and Jayne and darick take a bite. Darick asks if I did anything different, I say no. All the sudden Jayne sticks out her tongue, her eyes are all red and she's crying. Then she starts repeating the phrase "Muh Eyes!" over and over because she was tearing up really bad. Darick got a glass of milk for both of them, and looked at the can of diced green chilies I used, which turned out to be diced Jalapeño peppers. Those enchiladas we just a tad bit spicy, darick took three more bites and was out. I don't think Jayne knew what was happening to her, she just kept repeating "Muh Eyes!" and drinking milk. So we all ended up having cereal for dinner.

9 comments:

Shavonne said...

Oh no, poor Jayne! and Darick! To be so looking forward to Enchiladas, and then to not be able to eat them. Sad (and funny)!

Shaina said...

That happened to me on a date. I made them special...and they were so hot that none of us could eat them. Major bummer.

BrittanyLane said...

That's so funny!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness. That is so funny to me. Do you think you cured them of wanting enchiladas for dinner? PS. Knitting Night tonight at my hosue!

Jared and Nikki said...

LoL, that is great! Very disappointing for them, but really quite funny. =)

Anonymous said...

love it love it love it!

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Oh my gish that is so funny. I could heara Jayne saying that too as I read it. What a bummer though.

Anonymous said...

did i mention i love this?? :)

Rachel Burt said...

That is too funny!! Poor Jayners though...