Dear Neighbor....
It is not my fault you took your fence out and your dog wonders into my yard. It is not my fault you drive your loud, huge remote control car in my yard, and proceed to wake my daughter up from her nap because of the loud engine. It is not my fault I have almost hit your dog because you let her run down the road, beside your car as you drive, instead of taking her for walks. It is not my fault you park your motor vehicles 4 inches in my yard because we share a property line. It's not my fault your little boy knocks on my door for money at least once a month, he's an only child. It's not my fault you decide to use your power tools at midnight when the city has a quiet after 10:00pm ordinance. It's not my fault you blare your music while hammering away at midnight. It's not my fault you don't listen when asked to stop all the above. It is my fault when I call animal control to pick up your dog, her poo by my tree is gross. It is my fault I called the police to report your noise. I really am a nice person, maybe it's you that isn't so nice?
Thanks you for your time!
Sharon
5 comments:
Well, that blows my theory out of the water about having a house and never having to hear your neighbors again. Too bad.
Poor Sharon. I wish you had better neighbors, ones that would follow the rules or at least be curtious. Feel better, hopefully they will catch a clue sooner than later.
sorry to hear about your neighbors!! I haven't really had bad neighbors, but maybe someday... lol :)
Oh sad! Grrrrr...
LOL!! Sharon we had a neighbor like this too. Maybe not quite this bad, but it was irritating. I have no suggestions, sorry
Post a Comment