Friday, September 11, 2009

Top 10 Reason's Why....

















I Love Darick....
A little background to this post...
I met Darick 5 years ago this month, so I thought he deserved a post. We met in a dance class, my very first semester of College. He thought I was a long haired crazy lady (my hair use to touch my butt, it was pretty long, and I would curl it and then pull it halfway back, or wear a headband, and I was swing dancing, so my hair was flying everywhere...) but then I cha cha-ed my way into his heart, and he took my embarrassment about "shaking it" at him as sweet, and instantly fell in love (well, we got married almost 2 years later, and after a pretty funny dating story...) so honey, this is for you!

Reasons I love Darick...
1. He's got some pretty sweet dance moves, or defensive moves, i.e. THE UNSTOPPABLE!
2. He's my best friend (I never get tired of talking to him, we can hang out and do nothing, and we're still entertained! And we both like to do a lot of the same things, we have a lot in common... he's cool, I’m cool, we're cool)
3. We are both from Washington, need I say more?
4. Darick is super cute, he has a cute smile; he's cute when he wakes up and only opens one eye, and he always dresses really cute, am I allowed to say cute to describe my husband? Well I did
5. He's an awesome daddy, when he gets home, it's like I don't even exist in Jayne’s world (unless she gets hurt, or is sad) Jayne loves to play with daddy
6. Darick has some pretty fantastic computer skills, like programming skills, gamer skills, fixing problems skills, just some pretty sweet skills
7. Darick does the dishes, and I hate doing dishes, so this is a definite plus
8. He makes really great breakfasts.... basically any breakfast food, he can make. My personal favorites are crepes and Breakfast burritos
9. He's really supportive of my creative side, every time I make something, he thinks it’s the greatest ever, and I think he's the greatest ever!
10. He's the love of my life, and I get to be with him forever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like this. GO DARIK! i liked your dating story...your hair must have been sooo long! i can't even imagine. and fyi myles rolled over today:)

Anonymous said...

oh and i hate doing dishes too! they suck. lameo janeo!

Shavonne said...

That's cute, yeah I said it!! Glad you found yourself a nice fella :)