He's a picture of my little brother Ian and me. We use to hide in cupboards, climb trees, lay on bookshelves, play in the snow.... and basically do all the things little kids like to do. I'm on the bottom shelf, and Ian's on the top... just as a side note, I think that Jayne has my eyes, can you see it maybe just a little... i like to think she maybe looks a little like me, but really she's just the girl version of Darick

4 comments:
You seriously look just like Jayne in that picture!
I totally just took a picture of Jayne and Eli doing the exact same thing and I was going to do a post on it. I will send you an email and you can post it on your blog with this one if you want. this is such a coincidence!
i bet no one could find you when you hid in there!!
I think this picture is super cute, but it looks wierd to have that space not filled with movies, etc...!
Post a Comment