Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My daddy

I know that everyone else is probably of the same opinion, but I know at least 9 other people who totally agree with me, I have the best dad. He's one of those quiet super funny types. When my dad tells a story, the world stops to listen, even if it's just about hitting a deer on the highway. My dad is super smart too, he's an engineer, really good at math, takes awesome pictures, can entertain little kids, is an awesome cook, wakes up really early, shaves everyday (unless he's sick) smells good, jingles when he walks (because of the keys on his belt) has some sweet dance moves, can fix about anything.. holy cow the list goes on and on. I just want to say that I love my dad, he's the best!


2 comments:

Shaina said...

I agree. You made a great list. Happy Birthday to Dad!

Anonymous said...

your dad has a really funny face in that pic... like he is the coolest guy.