I met Jennifer a little over a year ago, she is one awesome person. She loves to craft, and she always does it on a budget. She really is a great example of not letting funds stand in the way of doing what you love, thrifting, repurposing, creating, its a way of life.
Hey there! I'm Jennifer. I am addicted to creativity in all it's forms... sewing, baking, homed decor. Yep, I love it all. I am also an enabler, so I blog at
The Craft Patch. Sharon lives a couple streets down from me and we became fast friends when I moved to the area about a year ago. We share a love of knitting, raising kids and eating good donuts. :)
Some of my favorite things to make are fabric and felt books, especially as gifts to my favorite people. They are just so stinkin' fun! Be warned, they are time consuming, but that's part of what makes them such a special gift to give. Time equals love, right?
Here's a round-up of the books I've made in the past. Just click on the captions to see all the pages in each book.
No comments:
Post a Comment