Saturday, March 31, 2012

Visiting Family

I've been in Utah for the past week, visiting with family, making soap and meeting my new niece.  Here are some of my favorite pictures...
 My dad with his 5 in tall rocket (more on this later)
 My new niece, Jaylie Jade
 Grandpa helping Kaleb with his tie
Family picture after Jaylie's blessing
 Creating a time paradox, a picture of dad taking a picture of Autumn taking a picture of me taking a picture of Autumn taking a picture of dad...
Charlie boy
 Grandma and Jaylie
 Jaylie
Charlie and Jaylie, they're 6 weeks apart
me and Jaylie

2 comments:

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

In the last pic of you and Jaylie, I think that she looks a bit like Jordyn. I love the first picture of Dad with his rocket. I just LOVE him to bits.

Shaina said...

love the pictures. love our family!