Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Recap

Christmas Morning was a little crazy.  I was having contractions all night, and was super close to going to the hospital.  I'm pretty sure I talked myself out of labor.  So Christmas was a relaxing, take a few naps and restful kind of day.  Just perfect!
 Jayne was so excited to get her "Bepunzle" doll.  She's been saving up her money to buy one, but was still a couple months away from getting it.  Max had mercy on her and got it for her.  It was really cute how excited she was.
 Max was a pro at opening presents.  He wanted to stop and play with every toy though.  He was really fun to watch
 My mom and dad were here too, they came to help when we had the baby.  It was fun to enjoy Christmas with them too.  The kids LOVED having Grandma and Grandpa around.
 I was up all night, so just a little bit tired.  I really loved being home for Christmas, and not at the hospital :)

3 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

I adore that picture of Jayne and Max on your wall. Thank you again for the beautiful baptism dress. We had the baptism on Saturday and Ellorie looked so cute in it! I hope you are doing well with that darling new baby.

Dana Scarbrough said...

The first thing I noticed was the picture of Jayne and Max on your wall. Love it! So glad you got to spend Christmas at home!

Jess Cahoon said...

So cute and love the new pictures on your wall. Glad you had a great holiday! Glad for Charlie (and you) he didn't come on Christmas day.