Monday, November 28, 2011

Double the Pregnancy... Take 3

This is my 3rd Pregnancy, and I'm lucky enough to have sisters who are pregnant the same time I am.  My sister-in-law  Karissa is due February 15th, so she's about 6 weeks behind me.  Let's just say that's why I'm so much bigger than her :)
 Karissa is 28 weeks and I'm 34 weeks
 This little photo shoot was sorta a last minute 11:30pm at night thing, hence the lack of cuteness on my part.  I don't think I have any makeup on.  And who knows what my hair is doing... oh well, its for posterity's sake. Plus Karissa looks beautiful and so she makes up for my shortcomings haha!
Remember when I was pregnant with Max, and took pictures like this with my sister Courtney? Ya me too, I had great hair that day :)

2 comments:

Shaina said...

I like them. It's always fun to be pregnant with someone else!

courtney said...

Awesome pictures, it was always fun to take these pictures with you but I am happy to let someone else do it from now on!