Tuesday, November 15, 2011

52 Finishes: Week 29 Baby Wood's Blessing

A couple weeks ago my sister Shavonne's baby was blessed.  I made his little outfit back in July, but wanted a picture of him in it before I posted it as a finish. 
I love this suit pattern, these little blessing outfits are probably one of my most favorite thing I make. 
 The embellishments include sheer ribbon, and pockets.  So simple, but they make a huge impact on dressing up a pair of pants
 Isn't he just perfect!? Serious, I loved seeing him on his special day
To see my other finishes, click HERE

5 comments:

Mags said...

Wow! He has enough hair to comb too. I think you chose the perfect model for your suit. Good job!

Shaina said...

He is adorable, and the outfit is perfect! Good Job Sharon!

Jess Cahoon said...

So cute!!! Absolutely loved it.

Emily M said...

A darling outfit and baby. Super sweet.

courtney said...

I thought you did such a good job. He sure is our cute little nephew!