Friday, February 11, 2011

52 Finishes: Week 6- Ruby Red Slippers

I found this pattern back in October of 2010.  I instantly fell in love.  Since making my $2.00 purchase, I have made several pairs.  These slippers have everything I never knew, I always wanted in a pair of slippers. 

I Love that they button.  I love that they are seamless.  I love that they curve with the foot.  I love how cozy and comfy they are. I love that they have a simple beauty. I love them.
Do yourself a favor, and go make a pair.  You'll love them too. Promise.
To see my other finishes, click here.
Need to learn how to knit??  Click here

4 comments:

Shaina said...

I love them...but you already know that, don't you.

Nancy said...

I love them also, though i've never had a pair. hint hint.

Dana Scarbrough said...

I love them, I don't like traditional clonky slippers! Plus, they're red and button! Nice job!

Artfulife said...

So my birthday is in November, lol :) Love these!