Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Grossed out, not for the faint of heart

The Little Man was snorting a ton this morning, I was just about to get the snot sucker when his breathing became clear and uninhibited. I looked over at him and holy cow, discovered the largest booger ball ever. Max was happy as a clam, smiling and cooing. I think he was just relieved that he no longer had this huge mass blocking his breathing. Sorry folks, but it had to be documented. I'm both fascinated and disgusted, someday he'll thank me for this... or maybe not.
PS- This obstruction actually came out of his right nostril, but slid down to his left while I was getting the camera, are you grossed out yet? Me too

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

grosssssssssss!!! i wasnt expecting that cuz the picture when it is small doesn't show it...

courtney said...

Nasty!

ADAW said...

That is amazingly gross. I, however, am strangely glad you posted it.

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

as gross as that is he is still amazingly cute! That is super gross though. Haha glad he was of happy heart once it was blown out of the way.