Yesterday when I was trying to find a church outfit for Jayne I realized that she has grown a lot this summer. All of her little dresses are too short now! So today I decided to make her a new skirt. I put pockets on it because she LOVES pockets. It is made out of brown corduroy, has a box pleat in front, a waist band (with elastic in just the back) and homemade bias tape around the bottom, and of course purple pockets. After Jayne woke up from her nap, I put it on her to take some pictures, and she didn't want to take it off. I think we're in love, and not just with Jayne. I'm almost OK with Jayne getting bigger.

5 comments:
This is super cute! I loved it when my girls were little and they wore skirts. They called them twirleys.
So Darling!
LOVE IT!
You are so creative and talented! Way cute skirt!
That skirt turned out pretty cute! I've gone through some of Lexi's stuff and so Jayner's should have a few more things she can wear. I'll bring them by sometime.
Post a Comment