Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2 years...

Two years ago today I started my Blog. I don't really blog about everything I do, mostly I blog about Jayne and things I make. I didn't really know what to do to celebrate, so I think I’ll just do a normal post...I mean, a get to know me better post. So here we go
Top 10 things you didn't know about me...
1. I get embarrassed when people think I can "make anything," it’s kind of intimidating being so admired, I make a lot of mistakes, I just don't post them
2. I love candy, I loved it when I was little and I love it now. When I go on long car trips, I love Wonka chewy candy (Runts, spree, gobstoppers....)
3. Darick and hardly ever go to the movies, but we watch a ton at home, and we pretty much always have the new releases.
4. I love audio books; my momma read to me (and my siblings) when we were little, and even now when I visit... I love to be read to, and an easy solution is books on CD. (In fact, when we were dating Darick read to me, and I fell in love with him)
5. I don't really want to have any sons... don't get me wrong, I love other peoples little boys, but I would rather have girls... and it's not because I have 6 sisters, because my closest friend growing up was my little brother, I just like the drama of girls I guess.
6. I hate yard work, but I want a pretty yard...
7. I hate doing the dishes, and I love cleaning bathrooms
8. I like to climb trees
9. I like to go to the bookstore, pick a book and just sit there and read the whole thing
10. I like the smell of paper, books, newspaper, wrapping paper, magazines... maybe because my dad works at a paper mill?

7 comments:

Shaina said...

Those are nice things to know, but I also know you CAN make anything. I admire your sweet skills.

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Happy 2 years! I love reading your blog and I am excited to read more. I also think that I knew all of those things about you already.I guess that makes me a good sister. You are aslo sooo talented!!

courtney said...

I think you will like having a boy once you get one. It is quite an accomplishment when you see something and think, I can do that...and then you do do it!

BrittanyLane said...

I never knew you were a Wonka girl! Me too, me too! I think I knew most of the other things about you. I love your blog. You were my blogging inspiration! Has it been two years already???

Anonymous said...

your cute:) so many things i didn't know!

Shannon said...

WOW! Two whole years, you are awesome. Loved to learn new things about you!

Unknown said...

You're awesome, Sharon! I can't believe how long it's been since I saw you! Now we're only two hours away, so hopefully it won't be too long before we or you can make the trip for a visit. Love you guys!