Monday, February 6, 2012

Best Friends

Jayne and  Max are really cute to watch.  Jayne takes care of Max really well.  Today she said, "Come sit on my lap, Max, and I'll read this story to you."  He seems a little big for her, but they make it work. 
 They like to chase each other around.  Max is really funny when he's "getting" Jayne.  His little cheeks jiggle when he runs.
 Going to three kids was easier for me than the transition to two.  I think it's because I've learned how to multitask with kids.  I could already handle more than  one at a time, and I was already outnumbered- so it really wasn't a huge adjustment.  Having three is fun, I really enjoy watching the older two play and cuddling with my baby. 
 When times are rough, I just look at those faces and rememebr how cute I think they are.  Usually its my attitude that makes times rough. 

3 comments:

Mags said...

Woot! I am not alone! For some odd reason, going to two was my hardest. Not many people agree with me. I was always told that if you can handle three, you can handle ten. So maybe my expectations were low. I definitely agree with you though!

kdaygirl said...

I recognize those Pajamas! They used to belong to Phena and then she gave them to me and then I gave them to Corks!
I think that Maz looks alot like Noah in particular but also lke Jamies other boys!
Its like you and Ian playing and Leah and Addi, however the latter always find something to do together that they are not supposed to be doing.

courtney said...

I love these pictures!