Wednesday, September 12, 2007

22...what's a girl to do?

so today starts the 22nd year of my life, i know crazy huh. sure there are older people out there, but still, this is me we're talking about because it's my birthday. i had my first day of class today for the fall semester. and my husband was watching the babe while i was in class. when i came to pick her up he was like "she needs her diaper changed" when i went to do the dirty Job there was a box of my favorite chocolates in the diaper bag... it was great.


i also got a sewing machine-and i started making jayne a blanket, i have recently fallen in love with purple and green...

2 comments:

Shaina said...

Yeah! Horray for you. That quilt looks very pretty. Doing the Sewing machine dance!(zig-zag)
Nice chocolates. Yum.

Autumn said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sharon dear!!!! What a thoughtful gift Derick got you, yummy too :)

I love to sew blankets too. I think the one you are working on is super cute. Keep up the good work.

Hey...I'll be 32 the end of this month. Now that's crazy to think about!