who are you..who who who who (from CSI theme song)
hello, my name is Sharon, and I'm now a blogger:) whoop, it feels good to get that off my chest. i just wanted to get things set up so this is it for now...
Ahh, my little sister has a blog! Make sure you post often. I need to be entertained. To answer your question "Who are you" I reply: "I am me, and I am ok." (kim will appreciate this comment, even if no one else gets it.) Love ya!!
Great post Sharon! I appreciate you waiting long enough for me to have a chance to read it all before you post more. Now I have finished, so you may continue... ;)
6 comments:
Ahh, my little sister has a blog! Make sure you post often. I need to be entertained.
To answer your question "Who are you" I reply: "I am me, and I am ok." (kim will appreciate this comment, even if no one else gets it.) Love ya!!
Yeah for Sharon C! Glad to be able to get to know you better!
Love, Ajoy
alright sharon, time to add something new! I keep checking. Don't keep me waiting!
Great post Sharon! I appreciate you waiting long enough for me to have a chance to read it all before you post more. Now I have finished, so you may continue... ;)
hahah. Well, at least Shavonne's response was more than one word!
ok na, i'm not as interesting as you! i'm trying to think
Post a Comment