You're been the love of my life since the day you were born Mister! When I first saw you, I thought you were everything; chubby, blond, rosie, cuddly and perfect. You've been our MR. You love milk, and getting into trouble. You get sad when we tell you no, and like to snuggle your blanket. You love your morning dose of Cheerios, and watching TV late at night. You giggle when we chase you, crawl with your head looking down, and run into things. You love to stand under the table, and play in the bedroom with Jayne. The kitchen fascinates you, and so do computer cords. You love to yell happily. When you're sad, my heart breaks. I love your little voice, and how you babble. You stand whenever possible, and are so proud of your accomplishments. We love you Mister Max, our baby boy!
Seconds old
one day old
3 weeks old
6 weeks old
2 mo. old
3 mo. old
4 mo. old
5 mo. old
6 mo. old
7 mo. old
8 mo. old
9 mo
10 mo. old
11 mo. old
11 1/2 mo. old
12 mo. aka 1 year old!!
Oh man, I love him.
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie. Happy birthday Max!!
ReplyDeleteWhoop whoop! You say it's your birthday....dananana! Happy birthday Max William a million!
ReplyDeleteHappy Day little man! Hugs in person real soon.
ReplyDeleteHe's grown so much! I can't wait to see him again. Happy birthday, Mister Max!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post for such a little cutie! Happy Birthday, Max! And congrats on such a cute family!
ReplyDeleteHappy BIRTHDAY MAX!
ReplyDelete